Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sorry...

Okay, this is a post for all of our trusty followers that I have SEVERELY let down with my lack of posting recently. I have some small excuses, but if it makes anyone feel better this is the first time I've actually been on the internet in two weeks. I can't even say I am caught up on all of your blogs, cause well, I haven't looked at those in over 2 weeks either! Slacker!!


I am officially back to work now for this week and I was so worried about it and I have actually loved it! I missed my job and didn't even really realize it :) I was gone from Friday morning last week until Monday and home Tuesday to leave again at 6 am Wednesday and I did not come home until Friday night. Anyway, to make an already long story a little shorter...I have been lacking on TIME! We have been in the process of trying to find a house, which has now moved to finding land to build a house on. We will hopefully know if our bid is going to come in within our budget by Wednesday, so wish us luck!!

Stetson and Haddyn are doing great. Stetson had his 4 month well check last week and he is now 16 1/2 lbs!! He's my little chubs and I love it...except when I'm carrying him in his car seat! Haddyn didn't weigh this much until she was like 9 months old, so I wasn't carrying her around in a seat anymore. UGH! Haddyn is as sassy as ever and of course keeps us laughing. One of her latest comments went down like this....Her little friend Jackson had been over to play with her one night and she was in bed with Scott cuddlingbefore bed. She said, "Daddy, Jack pushed me." (she calls him Jack) Scott replied with, "I'm sorry." To which Haddyn then replied, "Why do you suppose he did that?" NOT KIDDING! Scott just tried not to laugh and said, "I don't know honey." Classic.

Anyway, it's been like 3 days of me trying to get this posted now, so I'm going to attach a few pics and a video and make myself try again soon. :)

This video is of Haddyn making Stetson laugh...it was totally accidental and way cute. He loves her!


This one is Stetson's favorite game. He covers his face with his taggie blanket and waits for you to pull it down and does it all over again. It's hilarious! I can't leave loose blankets in his crib or he covers his face and grunts. Silly kid!

Overload of videos today, but here is Skip to my Lou according to Haddyn and then Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star before she gives Scott and I our "cookies" and puts us to bed. She tells me to "Close my little eyes" at the end just like I tell her when I put her to bed. Beware...they copy EVERYTHING!



Here are a few photos now and I swear I'll be back to update more quickly next time!

5 comments:

jonibologna said...

i was going to call you and tell you that I watched that video of haddyn singing twinkle twinkle like times because it was so stinkin cute, but given how you love blog comments i figured i better write it instead! and that darling picture of stetson in his tie is my favorite! seriously kel, you make some dang cute babies!!! love love love em.

ps totally didnt get that pic on my phone so maybe send one over sometime. xoxoxo

Dani said...

so cute! i love when haddyn is singing - she is so smart..."why do you suppose he did that daddy?" she cracks me up! and stetson is a little chunker! I love his tie - such a handsome little man :)

Katharina said...

Huzzah for a job, and good luck on the land bid!

Ashley said...

lol These are awesome! I can't believe how FAST Stetson is growing!

Mindee said...

All the videos are adorable! I love Haddyn's little voice! Morgan was singing a lot at that age too. It's pretty funny tho because Roy is a few weeks older than Haddyn and he doesn't talk or sing anywhere near that good!

Oh yeah, kids really do copy everything. We've had Morgan say some interesting things and it takes a a bit before we realize WE are the ones that said them first. Oops!! :)

Good luck with finding land for your house!