Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Update

Here is another update on the fam:
My dad went home tonight!! It was a lot quicker than any of us expected, but he's doing so well they kicked him out. :) I'm sure he will feel much better at home.
Both of our babes have been sick all week and are still trying to fight it off. Of course I have been home with them for almost 5 months straight and they get sick 3 days before I left for a week. Oh well. We were supposed to go to a youth activity yesterday in Utah for the day, but we stayed home to rest and try to aide in the recovery of the little ones. Not that I argued, I was tired too!
Our budget came in where we needed it to and our loan should be done by the end of this next week. Scott has struggled with the process of the consumer loan and all of new regulations they have. We are hoping to be framing in two weeks. Wish us luck--I am already seeing how it takes two months more than planned to finish building and we haven't even started!
That's about it. Scott's Christmas present is this week--Michael Buble concert--so I'll let you know how it goes! I'll get some new pics on soon too.

3 comments:

Katharina said...

First: Good for your dad in getting home. Surgery sucks.
Second: Yay for framing! That is awesome. Happy house construction.
Thirdly: Michael Buble? Sounds like fun.
Fourth: You should still come visit this summer.

Kandice said...

LOVE that you're building a house! What a great time to do it, and if you're gonna be there awhile, you might as well make it home, right? Will you be moving into a new ward with the new house?

Michelle said...

That's so exciting your building a house! I hope everything works out perfectly for you! And that's great your dad is going home. :)