Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Pops'

I just thought I'd get a quick post up to let everyone know that both our Pops' are doing great. Scott's dad has been home from the hospital and back to his grumpy tax time self (he,he) for about a week and a half and my dad's surgery went great yesterday. They did a triple bypass, but didn't actually have to use the bypass machine because his heart was so strong. That was great because he has kidney disease and only 50% of one kidney works, so using the bypass machine was going to be very rough on his poor little kidney. Anyway, he is supposed to be up and walking this afternoon, about 28 hours after surgery, and that is great!! He was even pestering the nurses last night when my mom left and that means he's well on his way to "himself".

Not much time to write more, but just thought I'd let ya'll know. Thanks for checkin' in and thanks for all of your prayers!!!

1 comments:

Peetiedy said...

Your dad is an amazing guy. I am so glad he is doing so well. Love you all lots
Patrice