Sunday, March 1, 2009

When Did She Become A Little Girl???

I took this picture of Haddyn last weekend at my sister's house while she was eating dinner and when I downloaded it I thought...where is my baby??? She looks so cute and grown up like a little girl instead of a baby!! Sorry about the food overtaking the pic, but notice the ketchup already??? Yup, she got that from her MOMMY :)

Well, I may still see her as a baby, but the truth is she is 16 months old, smarter than me half the time, can throw a fit like a 3-year-old and cute as a button!!! Who'da thunk Scott and I reproducing could make something so cute and spunky??

6 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

Yeah, who woulda thunk! :) She is a cutie- I'm scared she won't remember me- move back!

Peetiedy said...

She is adorable. I love being able to see and hear what is going on. Glad to see you are doing well.

Unknown said...

LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR! Wow, I didn't realize how much she had, she really looks like such a little big girl (I know that's an oxymoron but you know what I mean).
I hope she likes more vegetables than her mom though, and "no" ketchup is not considered a vegetable ;)

Heather said...

She looks so much older from even two months ago! Glad to see that you guys are enjoying the frigid winter as much as we are :).

The J said...

dude. wait until they are 2 and telling you what to do! Then you're like... wait a second.. weren't you just 16 months and sweet as pie? what happened???

Michelle said...

She really is getting to be a big girl! Her hair is so cute too!