Friday, March 27, 2009

Eating From a Pocket!!

Haddyn's bibs all have little pockets at the bottom of them and of course, she always drops food into them. Sometimes this happens on accident and other times it's because she purposely stores food in there until she's done eating. When I take her tray off she always goes right for the pocket to find what kind of treasures are hiding in there and decides if she wants to eat them or not. Her favorite thing to do this with is her cereal...especially Cheerios cause there are always some waiting for her in there. It's so funny!! Here's a video of her totally mesmerized by Winnie the Pooh, but eating from her pocket....

6 comments:

The J said...

oh my goodness could she get any cuter!! so precious! I love those eyes and lips!!

jonibologna said...

i think i am gonna have to get me one of those handy bibs! maybe when i am up for a visit haddyn will let me borrow one of hers and we can sit and eat out of our bibs together! haha
love ya
joni

Ashley said...

I love the way she gets startled when you start talking to her--she sure does love the Pooh bear!

Super cute...I'll have to keep this in mind...

Becca and Caleb said...

I am glad you are on here! SHe is so freakin sweet. :) Hope life is going well. :

Unknown said...

Where did you get those bibs, that is so cute! I love when she say's "hello", like "are there any more of you cheerios hiding in there"! I love how mesmerized she is by the tv, I'm going to have to see if Kaydence likes Winnie the Pooh!
You seriously have the most entertaining and cute videos!!!

Andy Olson said...

I thought this was hilarious. I guess that Scott does the same thing. That is if he could sit still long enough to put a bib on!