Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Haddyn Hide N' Seek

Here is the latest addition to Haddyn's Hide N' Seek saga. She got a kitchen last weekend from my niece who has apparently outgrown it (so sad my youngest niece is now telling me she has outgrown something). Anyway, I am sitting playing with her and she decides she wants to get in the cupboards of this play kitchen like she did in our bathroom. HILARIOUS!! Of course, I egged her on to see how far she'd go. Bad mommy, but hey, she's funny and she is spunky and you never know what she'll come up with next. Technically, I'm just fueling her imagination...right? :) She's funny because she totally keeps a straight face through EVERYTHING and then just looks at me like, "Why do you laugh at me Mommy? Really, grow up, you're embarrassing me." If only she knew what is to come for her in life if I embarrass her already! Poor kid!

4 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

Gosh! I can never watch the videos cuz I'm at work. Well, I watch them but I can't hear you egg her on- that must be the best part! :)

Ashley said...

lol Kel, that's so mean. But funny. Very, very funny.

HARKER FAMILY said...

that is so funny. I can't wait for that stage. I know these kids have no idea what embarressment is yet, oh that will kinda be fun. well i hope all is going good for you guys.

The J said...

that's hilarious!