Monday, February 23, 2009

Hide N' Seek Haddyn Style

Last Friday as we were getting ready to head to Utah I went to the laundry room to get something and when I went back to the bathroom and I could not find Haddyn anywhere. So, I started going room to room and calling her name and I could hear her SOMEWHERE, but I couldn't see her anywhere and she wasn't calling back. It seemed like I could almost hear her in the wall or something. So, I went to the bathroom and saw the under sink cupboard (the one with nothing stored in it) had the door cracked just a little and sure enough...she emerged. I ran to get the camera and this is what I captured. If your sound is on you will hear her say "Heeellllo" the 2nd and 3rd time she pokes her head out...I cracked up! She comes up with new words every day and I just laugh when she says them the first few times cause she is so cute! I'm such a sap! Enjoy!!

6 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

I'm in class right now so I can't watch the video but it looks so cute- I will have to look at it when I get home. I want to see her again and see how big she has gotten.

jonibologna said...

oh she is so freakin cute! I love her little voice so much! I could just eat her up.

The J said...

Oh my goodness could she get any cuter?? Cody watched the video with me and he was laughing and smiling and the peek a boo haddyn. ;)

Ashley said...

lol She is awesome. When I was a nanny, my kids didn't figure out that they fit into the cupboards until they were 7, 5 and 3.

Kandice said...

That was awesome! Kylee was watching the video with me, and she said "That's a cute baby, Mom." hahah, I concur! :-)

Unknown said...

How could you keep from laughing the whole time during the video, that was so cute!!! What a good little hider, wow, I would have freaked out if I was watching her and it sounded like she was in the wall! Her little voice is too sweet!