Wednesday, October 19, 2011

They're Here!!

Well, due to an unforeseen infection and more preterm labor, our little sweeties arrived by c-section yesterday morning on October 18, 2011 at 7:38 and 7:40 A.M. They weighed 5 lbs 11 oz and 5 lbs 14 oz and I just realized I never did hear a length. They were flown out of Burley to Pocatello to the NICU because their little lungs weren't quite performing up to par. Before Scott left them to come home they were off all oxygen, breathing fine on their own and will start some feeding later today w/ my milk I've been pumping. This little guy is Case and the next pic is sounding like he's gonna be Crue, but we still aren't 100% on the middle names for sure. Either way, we can go with handsome #1 and #2. They look a lot alike in person and it ended up being one placenta, so it looks like they may be identical, but the placenta will be biopsied either way and then we should know for sure. Just FYI :). Here they are (top 2 Case):





Baby b (Crue we think):






4 comments:

Peetiedy said...

congratulations!! I am so glad that you are all doing okay!! love the pictures. thank you for sharing hope you all get to go home soon.

Mindee said...

Ohhhh, they are soooo cute! They do look identical, that's what I was thinking on Scott's fb post also. When will you get to go be with them?? Hope things are going good!!

Ryan and Leah said...

They are adorable! Congratulations on your new little ones! Hope they will be home with you soon!

Kandice said...

Holy Moly!! Congratulations! They are absolutely precious! I'm glad everything went well with minor complications. Identical twins...that will be crazy! I'm going to give you a couple weeks then bug you for your addy so I can finally get their gift in the mail!