Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Big Preschooler!

So, although she will be in preschool next year too, my baby girl started her first year of preschool this year!!! She was pretty darn excited to be in school. It's touch and go from week to week if she will tell you she LIKES school or not, but overall, she has had a lot of fun. She realizes that Stetson stays home with Mommy while she goes to school and that tends to cause a few waves, but just wait until she has 3 brothers at home and she's begging to leave the house 5 days a week for two hours instead of just 3. Ha,ha!
Here is a pic of her FIRST DAY as a little preschooler!!! She actually smiled--YAY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that big cheesy smile!!!! I miss you guys! We only went to Twin once for the blessing (the sealing was in Logan then we went to B-town). We "thought" about stopping by but it always seems like there is a time constraint for one reason or another but I want to see you guys so bad! We may need to make a special trip up there just to see you, especially now that you're on bed rest! You have never been one that likes to sit around, your always busy with something! I have no idea how you will maintain "bed rest" with three rambunctious ones running around (and yes Scott is most definitely included in that). Not much longer.... I can't believe your twin boys will be here in a few weeks, maybe less!

Mindee said...

This is such an adorable picture! I love the family picture on your header also :). I'm so sorry that you're on bedrest, but try to take advantage of some extra sleep, you're going to need it. Hope those boys are patient enough to wait until at least 36 weeks. Wish we lived closer so I could help out some. You'll be in my prayers, hope things go good!

Dedre said...

hey...what about the name Creed