Friday, October 21, 2011

Kelli and Meds=A Foggy Daze

So, apparently I was a little more out of it on Tuesday than I realized. I talked to numerous people that I don't recall having any conversations with and also got a few pieces of information a little bit "off" in my early morning post :)

We have officially named the boys: Case Jeram Moulton and Crue Scott Moulton.
Case was baby A born at 7:38 am and weighed 5 lbs 12 oz at 18.5 inches long.
Crue was baby B (lodged in Mommy's ribs) born at 7:40 am and weighed 6 lbs 0 oz at 20 inches long.
So, there is the updated and CORRECT info :) Needless to say, I don't handle medication well. It was a very stressful day for all of us and not one we ever want to repeat. We are so thankful that our sweet babies are doing so well and for all of the help we had from the doctors, nurses, family, friends and our ward. Haddyn and Stetson are very excited to have new brothers, but don't fully understand why life is the way it is right now.
Mommy is slowly recovering and has decided that I would rather deliver twice than have a c-section. However, I'm thankful we had a the option we did in the situation we were in.
The babies are now eating and they have their intake increased by 2cc per feeding at this point. They both were able to nurse at one feeding today (Crue took 10cc and Case nursed 6cc) and they are both tolerating everything well. Without any hang-ups, they should have their IVs discharged within about 3 days.
That's the update for now. I'll post pics soon. I got to hold them together for a bit today. It was amazing. Our family is so blessed! Happy late 4th Birthday to my sweet Haddyn too--her bday was yesterday. What a birthday present to get one baby brother for your 2nd birthday and two baby brothers for your 4th birthday!!! NOT planning on continuing that trend!

0 comments: