Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Little Warm Weather

I'm sorry I've been slacking a little lately, but I haven't really had much to blog about. We are keeping really busy, despite the fact that the weather pretty much STINKS. Scott has been working on getting french drains around the house so we can begin with the sprinkler system. I have actually been feeling a little less like puking every second of every day and therefore I have been able to keep up with my house and children a little better. Haddyn and Stetson are just as crazy as ever and would love to spend more time outside, if it would just stop raining and blowing.

I really need to start taking pictures of my pregnant self, since I'm looking A LOT more pregnant than I ever have at 17 weeks. I keep trying to reassure myself I have double, but it doesn't really work. We have an ultrasound next week where we will hopefully find out if the babies are identical or fraternal and how they are doing...as well as what sex they both are! I'm actually more nervous to make sure they are okay than I am excited to see what they are, but that will be fun too!

Here are a couple of pics of one of the only nice days we have had where the kids could go outside and play in our dirt yard. Big man Stets in his plaid shorts, striped shirt...oh, and the pink/purple cup is the coolest addition. :)Here is a fun addition of Stetson on a road trip...drinking water while washing his feet. Oh, and he just finished washing his head and left some tissue behind. HA! That kid doesn't say as much as his sister, but he is just as crazy. We have the cutest weird kids ever, what can I say?? Just wait to see what two at one time will be like!P.S.-these were off my phone and may not be the best quality ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I've had the same problem lately with not really having anything to blog about but just staying busy with... everything. I am DYING to find out the genders, this is SOOO EXCITING!!! You can bet that I will be checking your blog every day next week! I hope warmer weather is headed your way, it can't be far right, I mean its JUNE!

Unknown said...

AHHHH!!! I just heard your message and saw that you called (yes, my phone is retarded and I only seem to receive half my calls) and it is too late to call - 10:40, grrrr! Did you find out more about your cute little twiners? Oh I'm dying! I'm calling you tomorrow morning!