Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Silly Sleeper

The other night I walked into Stetson's room to check on him before going to bed myself and this is what I see from the door...It was really cute. He gets in the weirdest positions while sleeping. He has ALWAYS loved to sleep on his belly from day one, but usually he has his legs and blanket and cup tucked under him with his bum in the air and his face flat in the mattress. Some day I'll have to get a pic of that one. Anyway, I could resist snapping a few pics before fixing him and they really turned out well, considering it was pitch black in his room! And yes, the blanket is also over his face. I LOVE his pudgy feet!!!

1 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

Holy cow I haven't looked at your blog in a while and WOW to the whole twins thing, that is crazy! Congrats! That is super exciting best of luck with everything!