Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Haddyn Style

I know, I know. I suck. I understand, it's okay. But really, I have been super busy, so back off! J/K I am hoping to catch up with little posts over the next week though before I leave to Blackfoot again for 2 more weeks. Last week I did swimming lessons with Haddyn and she did pretty well. I wish we would have gotten her in last year so she would be a little less dramatic and scared, but she really loosened up by the end of the week and even did a motor boat with her mouth in the water! I have her signed up for another set in August and I think she will love those even more.
Anyway, here is our little darling walking around before church last Sunday in her panties. I walk into the living room with her clothes and she is dancing and singing. Check this out:Classic!! I love her so much. She is so her Mother... Sorry the second photo is a little blurry, I was totally bummed because that captures what she was doing the best! If you can't quite tell, she has each of her hands down the legs of her panties and she's flapping her hands while she sings and dances. When I first walked in and snapped the first pic before she realized I was there she was also carrying the bucket in one hand. Seriously, that girl is one of a kind! More later...

1 comments:

Ashley said...

lol LOVE her.