Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Head Games?

I'm going to post a couple of little videos really quick. The first one is of Haddyn making Stetson laugh by hitting her head against the window repeatedly. She figured out this would make him laugh one day by accidentally bonking her head while trying to look out of the window and Stetson laughed, so it has turned into a game. I think it would hurt, but I guess she does have some of her Dad's personality in her...anything for a laugh!!

The next one is of Stetson's cute little "drink face", as we call it. It's so funny. He made it one day after taking a drink and it's so cute, of course I encouraged it and now we have a super cute face on cue!!!

That's about all for now, I have about 2 hours of dishes waiting for me on my counter. Yah, I CANNOT wait for a dishwasher---one that is not my hands : ) There are a few things that I would give up with this new house, but the dishwasher IS NOT ONE!! I will go wash away while I dream of my better day to come with a powerful machine that washes and dries my dishes for me. Ahhh....

3 comments:

Dani said...

Thanks for the updates Kel! Love the pics and videos. I can't decide between Haddyn bonking her head against the window or her dancing around in her undies as to which one is my favorite. She's so funny!

p.s. make sure you get a good dishwasher for your new house. Our apartment just has a cheap one and half the time the dishes don't come clean, so we pretty much have to wash the dishes before we put them in there, which defeats the whole purpose of having a dishwasher. grrrrr.

Taryn said...

wow stetson's growing like a weed! A really adorable weed!

haddyn seems like a serious crack up! (just like her dad) Isn't it fun to have kids with quirky personalities!?!

Unknown said...

Those are so funny! I love love love Stetson's "drinking face", it is so crazy how fast they learn and gain their own personalities! It sounds like it hurt when Haddyn bonked her head, she sure loves her baby brother! Kaydence loves to make Marley laugh too, although Kaydence is a bit of a wimp so she wouldn't go to those lengths :)