Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SUN!!!

Well, not to complain because I'm sure the 100 degree weather is just around the corner, but summer has been very slow coming on this end of the world and we are all very ready for some sun! Finally there was a sunny day and we took full advantage! Here are some pics of Stetson's first really sunny day. He didn't really know what to think about the brightness of it all, but of course, he was as smiley as always!! Haddyn wasn't cooperating with the camera, also as always, but here they are...P.S.- Yes, I'm aware Stetson's hat is too small, but it's all I have and it's better to look a little goofy then not have one on at all, right? Oh yah, and Haddyn is eating Dananino yogurt frozen on a spoon (anyone seen the commercial?) and it really works and she LOVES it!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH an update! Haddyn dancing in her panties cracked me up, silly girl is always doing something entertaining!!! I've never heard about those commercials for frozen yogurt but you've got me curious. Cute pics of the cuties soaking up the sun

Kandice said...

Yes! Welcome sun! I took the baby out in the sun the day after we came home, with her wrapped up in a blanket of course, thinking Idaho sun really isn't as warm as it looks. Before I knew it the little lady was cooking in her jammies! We actually got to put one of her cute summer outfits on that day!

Stetson is getting so big! Is he almost 1 yet? Time flies!