Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some Videos

There really isn't anything extremely exciting or "blog worthy" going on at the Moulton house these days, so I thought I'd post some videos of Haddyn. Who else, right? They are a little random and you will probably be sick of watching videos, but they are post worthy in my opinion and since this is my blog, well, I guess they get to be posted. ha,ha
The first one is probably my favorite and it's of Scott and Haddyn playing in bed. They are counting to 3 under the covers, in case you try to figure that out and can't hear it...

Next is Haddyn playing this this puppet with me and then she decides to give it a try herself...it's pretty comical. I don't think she actually realized his eyes were showing when I said, "There they are!" Ha,ha


Haddyn absolutely loves to sing. Everything--song or just words to a tune. Here are a few of her finest moments.
#1- Popcorn popping solo

#2- B I N G O, but she forgot to actually sing most of it, apparently clapping was cooler.

#3- Daisy Bo Peep from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the song to find the Mouska-Map from Mickey too. This kid loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and she loves the songs. My favorite is how into the map part she gets. Usually her arms shoot out in a finale fashion and she holds the note for like 5 seconds, but she was distracted. And yes, she is sitting on the potty, but I tried to keep it belly button up :) Maybe she's like her Daddy there too, where the best ideas are born. HA! He'll kill me for that!

I'll be posting a new fat, I mean, prego picture soon too since I'm officially 36 weeks now. Yippee!! Anyway, sorry for the video overload!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Heehee. SO cute! Haddyn sure does seem like a super fun little girl. :)

Dani said...

She's so cute! Thanks for letting us watch her yesterday. And for feeding us dinner :) It was good to see you guys!

Mike and Kaci said...

Too cute! I love that little stinker. Come back and see us!

Unknown said...

Those are such cute videos! I see you found out how the whole video blog posting thing works again ;)
I love her sweet little voice and cute facial expressions, those are priceless! Kaydence loves to sing too, it's neat how they learn things through songs than any other way. She is such a cute little smarty pants!