Friday, October 9, 2009

36 Weeks!

Ok all, here it is---36 week photo. My only comment is the fact that this photo was taken at midnight and I was SO tired, but I was actually dressed and had my hair done for the day, so we took it before we forgot and another week passed. See, I have this bad/good habit of walking in the door at the end of the day, from work or where ever we've been out to, and going straight to the bathroom (of course) but coming out no longer dressed in clothes. Somehow my pajamas usually grace my body after that??? Who knows how that happens! Anyway, I say bad/good, cause Scott gives me such a hard time, but I have no problem with it :)
I am officially bigger right now than when I had Haddyn....with 4 weeks left on my actual due date. Nice. Good thing he'll be worth it, but boy would I like to get some sleep right about now!

9 comments:

The Smaellies said...

you are getting close! best of luck with the sleep, heartburn, achy back, stretch marks........ the list could go on and on!

Ashley said...

It's such a cruel trick of nature that women can't sleep well in the weeks leading up to childbirth! Don't our bodies know that we won't be getting ANY sleep from the time we go into labor to the time our baby sleeps through the night??

Hang in there darlin, but we can't wait to meet your little guy!

Dani said...

haha, that's so funny about losing your clothes, cuz I do the same thing! As soon as I get home from work or wherever for that matter, I put my PJ's on. Last week I went and bought some cuter PJ's since I figured that's all I wear anyways, I might as well have some cute ones just in case someone stops by. I say there's nothin wrong with that! It's much more comfy right?

p.s. you look great!! 3 more weeks to go!

Kandice said...

Holy moley! That's gonna be a big healthy boy! Good luck in the next few weeks, and know you can always call if you need anything!

Michelle said...

I love to put pj's on! They are much more comfortable than regular clothes. Plus, we have enough going on when we're pregnant, so the more comfortable you are, the better! You look great! (I'm still in that looking fat stage :P ) How exciting you're almost done. :D

BTW The videos of Haddyn below are adorable! It doesn't feel like that long ago when we used to babysit her! She's growing so fast. :)

Unknown said...

Your so cute Kelli! I am getting to that point too, jeans are SOOO over rated! It is crazy to think that you could have little Stetson any time now. Have you been having crazy contractions like you did with Haddyn (wasn't it like two weeks before she came). Every day I would come home and see if your car was gone thinking you were in the hospital, she was stubborn little thing though ;) I know I can't wait for the day that I can sleep on my stomach again, you are sooo stinkin close!!!

Loriann Jensen said...

Wish I were almost done!!! I'm so jealous! You're getting induced on the 29th right? Well, hang in there those last couple weeks are always tortureous for me. Hopefully it'll go quickly! And hopefully that baby isn't too big!

The J said...

You look so beautiful!!! And haddyn is adorable!! I can't wait to see if this little boy has gorgeous lips and big blue eyes too!!

Taryn said...

ohh you are so close. How fun! having a new baby is tiring...but soooo precious! I love the newborn stage. It's about 3 months to 12 that I pull most my hair out :)