Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Funny???

So, there once was a day that my hubby sat in our old bedroom upon an air mattress chatting with his brother Bart on the computer while his loving wife (that would be me) worked packing up the kitchen. Keep in mind that these two rooms were approximately 30 feet away. Now that this picturesque moment has been painted for you, imagine Bart showing interest in our blog, but unfortunately it is blocked to those without a sacred invitation. Now, my hubby does not know how to invite someone to the blog, so what would be your first idea??? Personally, MINE would be to shout, "My love, can you help me?" into the other room. However, hubby's was different. His was to say, "Okay...here is our username and password--CHECK IT OUT!" Hmmm.

So, approximately 30 seconds after that I walked in the room and saw our username and password on the screen and said WHAT are you doing dude? Then I proceeded to show him how to invite Bart to the blog. Before leaving the room I asked, "You don't think he'll do anything with that info, do you?" What was his reply? It went something like this, "Nah, he wouldn't do that."

Well, for those of you who have visited our blog between December 14th and now, you saw Mister T on the back drop and now you see we have no blog list. Pretty much. I have once again gained control of our blog, but it has suffered greatly :) I come to each of you now asking that you please either email me your blog address at scottnkel@gmail.com or post it as a comment on here so I can re-list them. Thanks for your help ahead of time!

We have officially moved, but don't officially have internet yet, so it may take me a bit to get this all fixed, but please help me out and get me your blogs okay?? Thanks!!! I hope that Christmas was great for all of you, it was wonderful for us. Also, it has FINALLY stopped snowing in Driggs!! YAY! I love living with my hubby again (even though he is the cause of all of this blog mess) and Haddyn is a total Daddy's girl now. She is even more of a Daddy's girl lately as she is extra mad at me because I'm trying to wean her and well, that's not her idea of fun! (And apparently it is MY idea of fun to be awake with a screaming child from 5-7 AM every day)

Anyway, we miss our Pocatello friends and we want to shout out to them! Keep our memory alive! :) Also, Bart...you are a PUTZ, but I still love ya and kudos on the prank. It was a good one!

9 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

I was so confused!!! I read that and turned to Mike and said, "I don't get it, why would she say that?" but I didn't want to comment and be mean. Now it is all coming together! He he. Funny? Yes! We miss you guys, glad you had a great Christmas. Post pictures, and we will need to plan a little vacation!

Ashley said...

I figured something like that happened...sorry to hear it.

Kandice said...

That's freakin' hilarious! That's why Brett doesn't get our passwords! :-) I started up a new blog, so you can add it to your list: bkmcdermott.blogspot.com

have fun with the new house! I hope we can catch up sometime soon. Maybe we can actually plan a girl's lunch in I.F. now that you live the other direction! I like that idea...hmmmm. :-)

The J said...

I was seriously confused for a really long time. ;) I totally didn't get it. LOL Our blog is planetcrazyfergies.blogspot.com. I hope you guys had an awesome new year!Good luck weaning little Haddyn. Cody weaned himself at 11 months so I have no idea what it's like to try and wean an infant. I wish you success soon!

The Smaellies said...

I didnt know what you wanted us to do,so I was just going to wait until someone figured it out! Now it makes total sense! Pretty funny!

Kitchen Kamikaze said...

I am a funny, funny man.

Kitchen Kamikaze said...

Kelli, I usually cope by chalking it up to the Moulton genes....they're all hardwired just a touch crazy. (And Bart reminds me that we chose to live with them!) I'm so sorry your blog list got messed up...that said, I still laughed myself silly.

Congrats on graduating and on the move! Good luck with your next chapter.

Katie

Dani said...

haha! that's funny. I was so confused by that comment so I just didn't say anything and figured you would explain eventually. that's funny Scott so willingly gave out your password! You better keep an eye on him ;) We miss you guys! Glad to hear you had a good Christmas, and that it stopped snowing!

Kitchen Kamikaze said...

As requested
12815 E. Nevada Ave
Aurora, CO 80012