Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cool Dude!

We got a new video camera for Christmas from Scott's brother Shane and his wife Shelly. It's called a Flip Video and it's way cool. It's really easy to use and stores the videos on it, then when you're ready to take them off you just hook it to your computer with the USB that is in the camera and transfer your videos. Also, it's set up to just get the videos right online from the Flip Video storage center. Fun huh?

So, I am going to upload a little video of Haddyn doing her new trick. I'm trying to get her to put both of her thumbs up and say "Cool Dude!" She was a little preoccupied with my phone and her favorite new place to climb (boxes), but you can get the drift and you can hear her say "Doo". That's all we've gotten out so far ;)

9 comments:

Kandice said...

Well, I couldn't get the video to work out, but she's still dang cute...nice jammies too...Kylee has the same ones!

Mike and Kaci said...

OH! I miss her- she is getting way too big without me, you better come see me!

Ashley said...

I love how distracted she is with doing her own thing to not bother with what you want her to do. :P

The J said...

She's so sweet! And she's gotten so big since we've seen her....Teaching them stuff is the most fun! You should teacher her, "Scotty Potty."

Mindee said...

I love how she says dude! Basically the only thing Roy Boy says is "ball". He is already all boy! Morgan had those same jammies when she was about Haddyn's age, I loved 'em.

Michelle said...

Awww how cute! She's such a good little girl. :)

jonibologna said...

oh i heart her so much! by the way thanks for all of the extra pis in your christmas letter! it totally made my day! i haven't quite made it to christmas cards yet... perhaps saint patricks day cards?! lol.

jolley time said...

I can't believe how cute she is! It is so fun to see your blog I love your new house! you guys look great. After all that are you sure you don't want to move out here? steve has a killer job just waiting for you. By the way Summer only has a little hair, so with a lot of hair gel a comb and two clippies I can get her hair into two tiny whisps of pigtails that only last for one hour. She likes it though, you have never met a more girly girl she loves to have her hair done and i think she is start to wonder why she has no hair. I always catch her rubbing other girl's hair. She also walks around the house with a barbie rubbing her long hair on her head. It will come in soon enough and then conner can torment her by pulling her hair.

Unknown said...

Haddyn is always learning new "tricks", I love this one! Knowing how smart Haddyn is I bet she does it perfectly all the time, its hard to capture it on camera though. I love how she has her thumb up while she says "Dooo".