Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our New Home...

So, here are pics of our new house we're in the process of moving into. It is a new twin home that we will be renting. It has 1300 livable sq. ft. (3 bedrooms, 2 full bath) upstairs and 1300 sq. ft. of unfinished basement that we can't wait to fill with food storage and a PING PONG TABLE! (we have to bribe our friends to drive and see us with something) Anyway, it's way cute and we're very excited for this new step in our lives, but most of all I am excited to live with my hubby again!!! Us girls have missed him SOOOOOOOOOOO much. (I'd keep going with the O's if I felt it would prove my point any more!)

Kitchen
Okay, this one is kinda bright, but it shows one of my favorite parts--DISHWASHER!Living Room

From inside of Haddyn's room Looking into our bedroomMaster bath-complete with tub, shower, 2 sinks, 2nd toilet (yay) and a huge Walk-In Closet! I'm stoked!!

7 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

beautiful home I am so excited for you guys. That will be so awesome, esp. to be with scott again. I also love the daddy daughter reading pictures. Tyson has started reading a book to Preslie everynight and I just love to see dads with their little girls it is so cute.

The Smaellies said...

Your place is SO nice! I am sure it is nice to be living together again!

PS Haddyn is so freakin cute!

Ashley said...

AWESOME! I'm so happy for you guys on both getting the house and being back together again! I can't wait to see what y'all do with it!

Unknown said...

That's so like you guys to brag and rub it in ;) you guys have the nicest place! I can tell you guys are more excited to be reunited though, I told you two you shouldn't separate and you should just work it out! Hey, w will sure miss you guys!

Sally said...

I bet you will make a lot of nice memories in that place. Congrats!

Mike and Kaci said...

Love it! Sorry,with that offer, I probably still won't come to see you guys. Throw in a nice dinner with that ping pong table and you have deal!

Mindee said...

I like your Mr. T background! What a beautiful home! Roy Boy is doing much better with traveling these days (finally) so the next time we're in Utah we'll have to come visit. I don't know when that will be, but hopefully in the next few months. Enjoy your new place! I know I'll be pretty excited when I get to have more than 700 square feet of living space.