Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bath Time

Haddyn absolutely LOVES her bath time!!! Wherever she is in the apartment she makes her way to the bathroom when she hears the water running. It's so cute!

So the other night I have the tub ready and the water running and I turn around to take my ring and watch off and put them on the bathroom counter and, well, this is what I found when I turned back around...We were talking a total of 10 seconds maybe. I couldn't believe it--look how high her leg is!!! She was all about climbing in the tub right there and then! I kept waiting for her to lose her balance and she was totally in control of the situation. I said, "Hey you, what you doin???" and this is the look I got...This was her last desperate moment of composure before meltdown. If I had to interpret her thoughts I'd guess they were saying, "Mom, stop taking dang pictures and let me get in the tub, PLEASE" : ) Always fun in the Moulton house with little Haddyn around!

3 comments:

Peetiedy said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she is almost one. It is amazing.

The Smaellies said...

so cute! yeah for bath time!

Unknown said...

How CUTE! Kaydence get excited to get in the tub too, but she doesn't throw her legs over the tub getting ready to climb in. You always catch the cutest moments with Haddyn (it probably so easy because she's always doing something cute)!