Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Is This My Nose??

So, I have recently been in trouble for not updating our blog very consistantly. Sorry!! Well, school has started again for me and guess what??? Scott got a job!! Offer and all!! He got a job at First Bank of the Tetons in Driggs and obviously, that is where we are meant to be. This is my piece of humble pie : ) It will be very pretty though...here are some pics of "the valley" as they call it. How'd I do...sound convincing?


Anyway, Scott starts on September 15th and will be living in Driggs with his parents while Haddyn and I stay in our apartment in Poky until December when I finish my last semester and then Haddyn and I will move up to Driggs/Victor area with Scott. It will be a long semester, but it will very worth it to have a degree!! (Not to mention the fact that our apartment will stay so clean all week--HA!)

On to the next part....Haddyn finding two little holes on her face. It's quite funny. When she gets tired and is eating she just starts a pickin'.

Exhibit A: (I never knew this was here...did you?)

Exhibit B: (This doesn't feel natural)

Exhibit C: (Look what I found!)

and finally, Exhibit D: (I can multi-task!!)
Adorable isn't it??? Yes, yes, it does provoke much laughter and although there will come a point we will need to discourage this behavior, we pretty much laugh at it right now. Guess she has no hope in not being a dork like both of her parents--Go Figure!! Poor thing, and to think she CHOSE us! : )
Well, I'm going to leave you with a couple of random "Haddyn" pics. As you can see, her best moments occur at feeding time. We should shoot a couple of her fits at feeding time and post those! Enjoy the pics!

7 comments:

Sally said...

I am so glad for you guys! That is really great news. I am actually really jelouse. That is a beautiful valley to live in.

The J said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! THANK YOU!!! It was worth the wait! lol I love the multitasking picture of haddyn sucking on her fingers and picking her nose. I can't wait to show Mat!

Mike and Kaci said...

Cute! She needs to teach Michael the multitasking thing. Right now all he does is pick his nose! :)

jonibologna said...

Thanks for the tip haddyn, Ive been wondering what to do with my other fingers while im picking away! hahaaha. Good luck getting through your long semester! I think I will just have to make a visit out to see you when you settle down in driggs. Take care guys, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Unknown said...

I laughed out loud at those pictures of Haddyn picking her nose! Those are some great pictures. That is so awesome that Scott got a job and a better job than the last one, Congratulations you guys!!!

Corinne said...

What cute pictures! Hey, my little sister lives in Victor. . .it took a while, but I think she really likes it now. You just have to get used to mostly winter weather. Ask Scott if he knows Ryan Webster, that is my sister's husband, and he grew up in Victor as well. Anyways, cut blog, good luck being apart from the hubby (I think that would stink) and enjoy little Haddyn. She is precious! I'm so glad you found my blog, keep in touch! Oh, what is your degree going to be in?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How exciting to be moving and starting a new part of life! Also, I am so proud of you for sticking it out and finishing your degree! What is it in? Good luck with the move and everything! Looks like you guys are doing great!