Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stetson...

Stetson is a funny little guy. He is such a sweet, loving little boy and he loves cuddling and giving kisses. However, he is also quickly approaching 2--AND acting like it. He is seriously a cute little turd and I guess that is why I am dealing with what I am dealing with right now. He has a "naughty face" that usually means he just did something to hurt, torment or just push one of his sister's buttons. I have yet to capture that one on film.
Anyway, the other day I was doing laundry and Stetson was helping me put the clothes in the dryer. As I started the dryer I heard and thumping/scratching sound against the dryer drum. Well, I had just put a new pair of overalls in there and we don't really wear overalls in this house much, so I figured that was what was making the noise and left. This is what I opened the dryer door to find a couple of hours later...Farmer Brown got quite a ride! Ha!! I seriously just busted up laughing....that's my Stets!!

He loves to watch T.V. Morning, night, whatever...as long as the T.V. is on. I loved this pic of him chillin' one morning just after waking up. He also loves to be like his sister...it is such a cute love/hate relationship. Deep down, they love each other and Haddyn wants to protect Stetson, while Stetson just wants to do what Haddyn is doing. Last, I'm going to post a cute little video of Scott and Stetson reading a book called "Moo, Baa, La La La" Stetson is finally starting to really talk and will try about any word you ask him to. Mommy, Daddy and mostly Haddyn may be the only people who can understand it, but that's okay...that's his favorite group to hang with anyway! HA!
Oh yah, and a video of Scott tickling Stetson. After Scott stops tickling him every time he says, "Ahhh" Enjoy!!

2 comments:

The Smaellies said...

cute cute cute!

Dedre said...

yep...right on schedule for stretching beyond ever imaginable. I was 32 weeks, and the same size at 40 weeks with my singles.

It will be fun to see if you go early...or you get induced! :) I hope you don't make it to 38 weeks. at 37 weeks and 4 days...I was dying!