Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby A & Baby B

I finally put the cd in my computer to upload the ultrasound photos from a couple of weeks ago only to find out he saved some of the most random pics to the cd and a lot of the ones he had printed were missing. Hmm. Oh well...he did save all of the 4D ones, which we had never had before, so I'll post a couple of each of each baby!

Baby A.....
*Very hyper and forceful with his movements.
*Acts like his sister did en-utero
*Has been in my hip since the second he was conceived and is finally too big to stay tucked down so low
*Laying head down along the right side of my abdomen, head just under belly button, feet just under right side of my ribs
*Estimated weight 1 lb 3 oz at 23 weeksScott's nose??Two hands in front of faceSucking his thumb
Baby B.....
*Moves very gently and only when he really needs/wants to (does not seem to enjoy inflicting pain) ha,ha
*Acts a lot like Stets did en-utero
*Has always been transverse
*Laying transverse directly under my ribs with his head on the left side and feet on the right
*Estimated weight at 1 lb 2 oz at 23 weeksKelli's lips??Eyes, nose, lips, and hand

4 comments:

The Smaellies said...

very cute Kel! Sorry again for not being able to make it to your shower!

Unknown said...

Those are such sweet pictures of your boys that are already wearing you out ;) You still look incredibly cute pregnant with your twins! Your still tiny everywhere but your cute belly! I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, I'll make a trip to see you sometime soon.

Dani said...

How fun! Glad things are continuing to go well. We're planning on coming to Burley for the weekend to visit my sister - we could meet up for dinner at the fair on Friday? What do you think?

Mike and Kaci said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't talked to you forever. Come to me.... soon! Or I will come to you! Lets plan it! You are looking so darn cute btw!