Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Couple of Videos

Well, good thing I warned all y'all that my blogging skills would be severely lacking these next few months cause well, they are! The weather has not been our friend with the house and we are slowly coming near the end of framing. Today was the 8th day the wind was blowing over 20 mph. It stinks so bad!! Why do I live in Idaho again???
Anyway, here are a couple of videos. The first one is of Stetson in the shower last night. He "laps" the water in hyper mode. So funny!!


Next is Haddyn's version of Old McDonald, complete with the head shake.

This video shows how ticklish Stetson's feet are.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Such fun little dudes! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Stetson is cute!!! He is getting so big, it is crazy! I think Kaydence and Haddyn should start up a band, Kaydence gets so into it when she sings too. She loves to sing the hymns at church, she only gets the last word right in each line but that is where Haddyn comes in. Haddyn will be the lead and Kaydence will just sing every fifth word (backup).
We keep on planning on going up that way but it just doesn't happen. I'm thinking we'll be up next month, I'll call you, we miss you guys!!!

Dani said...

Those videos are so cute! I loved hearing Stetson laugh! And Haddyn is so fun when she sings...I thought she was saying old mcdonald had a bomb! haha, such cute kids :)

p.s. sorry i couldn't talk to you longer today, my phone has finally gone caput (capoot? - basically it doesn't work :) but i can't decide on what i want for a replacement...so for the time being i am phoneless.

jonibologna said...

I swear, i could watch videos of your kiddos all day long! stetson had me laughing so hard! and haddyns little head shake while she sings... best video ever! seriously, i dont think they could be any cuter. little stinkers!