Monday, May 5, 2008

True Moulton (and some)

It is official, I am the boring one. I have been told repeatedly that I need to let Scott post on the blog from now on. Hmm, if you guys think you wait a long time for ME to post, just wait and see when his next post comes along! : ) So really, I'm sorry I suck at this. However, I have had a few things I've been wanting to post, I have just been so busy with school and work and well, being a Mom, that it got put on hold. But...I'll add one today too.

This picture is actually from our trip to Cali, but it's so cute I had to post it. Haddyn is sitting up so much better now, but this is proof she is a Moulton! It was so funny...Scott was walking behind her and there it was, a sight that I am so familiar with from him! HA, HA!! So cute!

Also, I can't figure out how to load a video without it taking like over an hour to load...because it's been loading for 45 minutes now and it's still not done. So, I'll put some pics on of Haddyn's first experience feeding herself. Well, technically she had a Grandma day last week and she ate her FIRST graham cracker there, but this was the first one at home. It's so cute. She's growing up so fast!!!


I just can't quit. I'm going to add one more cute one of shower time---G Rated!! She loves her showers with her daddy!! (It's one of the only times she'll give him cuddles, but I get them all of the time)
If any of you have any ideas about the video thing, let the techno retards know K?? AND--No worries to Scott's new fan base...I'll have him back in no time a'tall. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

K- you are officially hired again- as long as you keep posting! I'm just kidding, I can't say anything- because I only have like, 3 or something. I'm too lazy, I just like laughing at everyone else's.
-Kaci

The J said...

Kelli, those were some of the most adorable pictures I've ever seen! The one of him and her in the shower, you have to frame that one! I LOVE IT! She is so adorable. How old is she now? If she is eating solid food, is she 6 months yet? Why can't I remember when she was born!!!!