Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Randomness

I am sitting feeding babies right now and thought...why not post to the blog?!

We have had a few really nice days this week and it's been great to get outside! Scott's yard looks great and we will be getting a fence hopefully within a couple of weeks. So excited about that!!

I think we are finally out of "survival mode" in this house and I have a pretty good schedule on most days :) Haddyn is sassy as ever! This is her new cowgirl hat! Looks like Stets is getting another pink hat! At least this time it's only a pink string! Ha!!


Its kinda funny how we have 3 boys and only one girl, but because the girl came first, the boys get a lot of pink.
Exhibit A:


(he's bouncing...sorry it's blurry!)
Exhibit B:


Ok, so the head band was totally his own doing, but the faux hawk mans it up a bit, doesn't it?? :)

Babies are 6 months now. I'll post pics and stats soon. Here are a couple of cute group shots tho.


Stetson reading to Case


My boys!! Stetson, Crue, Case


Crue, Case (Crue was sucking on Case's head until I went to take the picture. So funny!) Case used to be the bully and recently Crue has been retaliating. Ha!

4 comments:

Peetiedy said...

I so love it. Your thoughts and photos make me smile. Some days I just don't care what my house looks like I have to sit back and just take photos. They are growing way to fast. Your kids are adorable.

Laura said...

Your twins are adorable1 What a fun house you must have at this stage in life! I admire all you do!

Mike and Kaci said...

Haha!! Cute! Lets get together!

Michelle said...

The twins are 7 months old already?? Where has the time gone! There are small differences between them, so cute! And at their ages, there's nothing wrong with pink. A toy is a toy. :D Glad to hear you're doing well! You're amazing to juggle all you do.