Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Kids Are The Best!!!!!

Holy moly...kids are pretty much the coolest and funniest people ever! Scott and I have always laughed a lot throughout our relationship, but for the life of us, we cannot remember what we laughed about before we had kids to laugh at. Haddyn is the best for cracking us up. She ALWAYS has something up her sleeve. Her little friend Fisher has a cape and mask that he was dressed up in last time we had a play date. Well, of course Haddyn decided she too wanted nothing more than a pink and blue striped cape and mask. I planned to make one for her, but found a set that was just like Fisher's, but in pink and purple, at Wal-Mart for less than six bucks and so I got it for her and stashed it for an extra good day when she deserved a little surprise. She LOVES them and wears them all over. (No, stinky Mom doesn't have a pic yet, but I'm working on that) Anyway, last night I'm cooking dinner and she runs into the kitchen and says to Stetson, "Come on Stetson, let's go save somebody!" to which Stetson replies "YAH!" and they run off into the night hand in hand. I wish they always liked each other that well!!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE the story, and the unrelated picture with the infant on the floor next to the two big friends. :)