Sunday, November 6, 2011

We're Home!

Alright, so I'm almost a week behind on this post...but get used to it! ha,ha We got to bring our sweet little guys home last Sunday evening and it has been a whirlwind of a week for our entire house. The boys are doing GREAT though and have passed their birth weights already!!! As of Wednesday Case weighed 5 lbs 15 oz and Crue weighed 6 lbs 2 oz. I'm so proud of them! They are doing a little better at nursing every day, but I sure do hope they will eventually catch on enough to be full time breast feeders or it will be a long year of me pumping every 3 hours. ugh! Scott is the best help ever and has been off all week, but we will all be so sad for him to go back to work on Monday. Stetson is as easy going as ever and pretty much just rolls with the punches of life. Haddyn is struggling a bit and therefore the entire family is struggling :) I love her little perfectionist self, but as much as I know what to expect with her, I don't have any idea how to make life easier for her! I just pray she will find our new "routine" quickly and get her overflowing drama and tears under control...for her sake and her parent's sake! :) We love her!!
I will be back soon to post some pictures of everyone, especially those ever growing and changing new babies.
Oh yah, just a side note, speaking of our sweet Haddyn. Everyone in the house except me and the babies have been sick this week (another super fun element to our crazy week). Anyway, that has included a nice batch of diarrhea. (sorry to inform you of that, but it's pertinent info, I swear) So, as I was saying, the other morning Haddyn called me into her room saying she needed to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, she didn't make it quite fast enough. As she finished up her business, she headed into the bedroom to lay in bed with Scott with only a shirt on. When Scott asked her where her panties were Haddyn simply replied with her one eye squinting and her fingers about 1/2 an inch apart, "They have a lit-tle bit of fungicide in them." NO idea where she got that word from, but it was hilarious!
Pics and Halloween post to come soon.....

4 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

holy cow Kel Congrats! i obviously am not so good about the blogging thing anymore but I am so happy to hear you are doing well! I bet that is a big ajustment. Congtats Congtats hope everything goes well for you guys! And I am sure those boys will grow so so fast! my little Tylie was only 4lbs 5oz when we left the hospital & now looking at her you would never know the girl out eats EVERYONE!

Peetiedy said...

I am so happy that you are all home and things are going well. Sorry you princess was not feeling well.
Thanks for the update sleep when you can.:)

The Smaellies said...

I am glad you all have survived so far. I hope this next week goes OK for you, considering all of the changes. I wish we lived closer so that we could have the older kids over to play a couple times a week! I saw some professional pics that Scott posted, so I hope those are included in your next post, whenever that may be.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your twins are home! That is awesome that your attempting to nurse them full time, I don't know of anyone with twins that does that (I would try too, I usually feel like I have enough milk to feed an army of babies but I'm sure they have to get used to it). They are such cute little boys, Moulton's through and through!!! You are so awesome, you have your arms FULL! Haddyn cracks me up, that is so funny! Having sick kids on top of everything, UGH!!! At least that's over. Keep me updated, I miss you guys!!!