Sunday, April 24, 2011

We Really Are Alive...

Hello all...
I am horrible and I know it. I'm so sorry, but I have a good excuse. I think...
Well, since most of you probably follow Scott on Facebook, you may know this already, but
YEP,

#3 is on it's way!

Kind of a surprise to me too, so we'll share in the adjustment period together. ha,ha I am about 10 or 10 1/2 wks along and my first Dr. appt is this week, so I'll know more after that. I have been extremely sick since about 6 weeks along and I do my best to function :) My babies are still growing and as crazy as ever! Haddyn argues better than I think I ever could and her favorite phrase right now is, "But Mommy, I SAID I wanted...." Stetson is finally starting to say a couple of words. He will say Mom, woof, moo, more and can say no, but luckily doesn't use that one too often. he,he It's late and I work tomorrow and if I don't take my Phenergan soon I may hurl ;)

I will post after my Dr. appointment and I'll get some pics on this computer so I can post some of Haddyn and Stets.

1 comments:

HARKER FAMILY said...

Congrats! That is so fun! Hope you get feeling better & that all goes well. I cannot believe how grownup we are all becoming!