Thursday, November 4, 2010

ONE YEAR OLD!!!

Look who's one! Did I blink? The second baby grows so much faster, don't they? Sheesh, will I literally blink once and miss the fourth child's first year? Enough of that...ready or not--Stetson turned 1 on the 29th of October! This little guy is seriously the most smiley and cheesy kid out there. He is so much his Father's personality it's not even funny. He is easy going, totally all about chill-axing and will do absolutely ANYTHING for a laugh. He started walking about 5 weeks ago and he has been a pro since day one. I was expecting that though because he pretty much thought he could walk at 8 months and started letting go of what he was standing up to and would fall face first, laugh, and try again. He is non-stop and all about climbing, throwing whatever he can get his hands on and of course...laughing. Haddyn loves her little brother and he loves her right back, most often :) He has 8 teeth, with the 9th on it's way, and he loves to use them to bite whatever is within his grasp. (including fingers, faces, arms, etc.) He is just barely starting to sign and says Ma and Da. Beyond that he is not interested in communication of any sort :) He and Haddyn are SO different, but they are so much fun. Have I mentioned I love my kids?????

I couldn't decide which of these to use...the first he was 1 day old and the second he was 4 days old. Such a cute little man!Happy Birthday Stets!!!

7 comments:

Peetiedy said...

He is so cute. They do grow way to fast. Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

happy birthday Stetson!!! He is too cute, it always seem like your kids are all advanced, Haddyn is the super brain and Stetson was so fast at crawling, walking, climbing and growing teeth (hard work)! So cute!!!

Dani said...

Oh my gosh has it been a year already?! And Haddyn is 3?! How did that happen? Crazy how time flies!

Kandice said...

Yay! Happy birthday to Stetson and Haddyn! It is crazy how fast they grow...Wait til kindergarten...you won't know what to think then! ;-) So good to hear from you again!

Ashley said...

Gosh, that DID happen FAST! Dang!

Loriann Jensen said...

Oh wow! That means it's almost been a year since we last saw you! Crazy- well he sure is cute!

Taryn said...

he's super cute! I can only imagine when he's a teenager what kind of trouble Scott and him are going to team up on! :)

hey I changed my email, and my blog email. this is now taryn's login...kinda weird. but anyways. will you invite me using this new email
dedrehartley@gmail.com

thanks!

Dedre