Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy 1, no 2, no 3!!!!

My little sweet girl is 3. Oh my heart just melted. I may be a puddle when she's like 7. Oh well. Anyway, I know I'm a little late on this too, but Haddyn turned 3 on the 20th of October. Yay for my big girl. Oh, and on a side note, 3 is so worse than 2. Please tell me they grow out of it....please??? Good thing she's cute!!! :)
I know I do this every year, but I just love looking at my babes as they grow each year...so here is a walk through time...
3 days--1 year--2 years--3 years!!!What a big girl!! She still amazes me every day with what she learns and how she grows. She is such a smart girl and I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE her :) Yay for her picking me as her Mommy!

2 comments:

Peetiedy said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can not believe how big she is. Happy Birthday sweet girl.
I hope you are all doing great. You have a beautiful family Kelli.

Ashley said...

Disbelief. So much disbelief.