Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We Are Still Alive...

Well, now we all know how well Kelli is going to do updating the blog with 2 children. HA! Honestly though, we have been pretty busy with life in general. Stetson has grown so much in the last couple of weeks and he is such a chunk! It's so cute because Haddyn didn't have a roll on her body and he is just stacking them up like they're going out of style ;) We haven't had him to the Dr. and had him weighed again, but when we do the weigh yourself with him and subtract your own weight we're getting a solid reading of 12 lbs. and a little. Solid! Size 1 diapers barely fit him and he is not quite 7 weeks old. he,he
Anyway, nothing extremely profound has been happening, just life! Haddyn, Stetson and of course me are trying to fight a cold right now, but it seems to be getting Haddyn the worst. Therefore, she is SO happy lately.
We finally got our Christmas tree and decorations up this week, so they can be up for one whole week right? Oh well, at least we have one this year! We haven't been able to have a tree for the last 3 years so I love having one, even though it's totally Charlie Brown and looked better before it was decorated than it does now. ha,ha You can't be picky in nature though---they just don't grow the same as on a tree farm!
As you probably noticed I posted our new fam pics. We got like 2 good ones and Haddyn wasn't smiling in any of them. She was so unbelievably happy and helpful in the 20 degree temperatures. To think we paid to go through that. I bet Jen, my friend who did an awesome job taking the pics, wanted to double the price for us just to make it worth it! It was one of those days where it's a good thing we love her SO much :)
I have a couple of videos to post and I'll really try to do better at posting more often, but I'm dropping the disclamer right now...don't expect another until after Christmas. Sorry.
Here is Stetson's debut video and our first little conversation. It always amazes me how fast time goes once they arrive, but how SLOW it goes during pregnancy!

The next video is of Haddyn singing and dancing to Jingle Bells. She LOVES to sing and even sings the commercials on TV and she loves to dance in the living room.

And here is Little Bunny Foo Foo--she gets a tad aggressive with the "boppin" :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Such wonderful interpretations of those classic songs! She's going places, I'm telling ya. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, she cracks me up! That little woman is so stinkin smart!!! I can't believe how well she talks and sings. You have one talented singer on your hands, or an interpretive dancer. I love your family picture, I think Haddyn's expression just adds to how cute it is! Stetson is such a cute and precious little boy, thank you so much for staying with us this weekend it was so great to finally hold the little man. I wish we could have come with you shopping and especially to Leatherby's (thinking about the hot fudge and caramel is making my mouth water). I WISH I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A PICTURE OF STETSON, how come I always forget to take a picture when we see you guys! I mean any time we see you it is a momentous occasion so were is my stinkin camera?!?! Anyway you guys are awesome hopefully it won't be too long before we get to see you again!

Taylor and Amanda said...

Hey! Wow...I can't believe how cute your little family is! How are you handling the whole 2 kids thing? I hope everything is going well for you guys and that you had a great Christmas.

Michelle said...

Wow, Stetson is really growing! That video of him was so cute. And of course, any video of Haddyn is darling! I like your new family picture, who ever you had do them did a great job!