Monday, August 3, 2009

Life Update...

It is so hard to keep up with this thing from an iPhone, and that would be why I have failed miserably at doing so. Oh well. We will be getting Internet soon however, because Scotty will be starting some banking classes for his job. We shall reconnect :)
Hmm, what to update...
First of all, summer is almost over and that is so sad. Winter was so incredibly long and I'm not sure I'm ready for summer to leave. Well, let me rephrase, I AM okay with the 100 degree days to go away, but I'm not ready for them to be replaced with anything below 70 degrees. Picky, picky. We still love living in Heyburn and Scott still really loves his job. Haddyn gets more grown up every day and gets more sassy and dramatic every minute. Let's just say that it's a good thing we got pregnant when we did because wow, I may have my hands full. She is such a good girl, but she is stubborn, hard headed and too smart for her own good. She may look like Daddy, but watch out, that pretty little thing is ALL Mama! FIESTY! We are officially one week minus the binks. If you ask Haddyn, it went to the moon because she is a big girl now and the moon needs her binky to sleep. Hey, it works and she just needed some kind of reasoning as to where her bink went, so what's better than the moon??? It has however NOT been easy and mark my words...Stetson will lose his before he is so attached it breaks his Mommy's heart to take away his best friend in the entire world like I've had to do with his sister :(
Here are some fun pics of Haddyn one evening in the pool in her clothes. It was so hot and I had taken her out about 5:00 thinking it would be cooled down and it was so hot she didn't want to be outside, so we got in at about 8:00 instead. She thought it was the coolest thing EVER!Here is an update belly photo. I feel huge, but I haven't been asked recently whether I am having twins or not, so that helps :) This is my 6 month, well, 25 weeks. The belly button is about as big as it will get before it starts flattening out again. This pic doesn't do it justice, but there is no way I'm posting the bare belly...you can thank me later! It would make a TERRIBLE turkey timer popping out so early! Ha,haThat is all for now...lunch break is over. I will post Bear Lake later!

2 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

Cute belly! I just saw you last week and you are so NOT big! Silly girl. There wouldn't happen to be room in that pool for me would there? It looks like fun!

Unknown said...

You guys have completely converted Travis to the i-phone now he won't stop going off about how cool it is and how he "needs" something like that, you have created a monster ;)
Haddyn really is growing up so fast, she has so much personality she is all the entertainment you will ever need! Those are such cute pictures of her, she is always haming it up! Thanks for stopping by to see us, we sure loved being able to see you and go out with you guys! You are so cute Kelli I just can't wait to see your next adorable child, just a more masculine version!