Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This One's For My MAN!

I have some things to say to my man and because he is a man, he isn't going to listen if I just tell him, so I'll tell EVERYONE!! That is more fun anyway, right? I even changed all the songs on here to all my fave "love" songs. Yes, I know, totally sappy. Oh well, here goes...
See, my man is quite a man. He is my husband, my best friend, my children's father, the provider of our family, the PRIESTHOOD holder of our family and an all around good guy to be around. Because of this man I have some pretty amazing things in my life...first of all, I have my best friend by my side for eternity. Second, I have a beautiful little girl that I will also have by my side for eternity and another little angel on it's way. Third, I have an education, but I also am able to stay at home with our little Haddyn all but two or three days a week while he slaves away at a job that he actually hates right now. I could go on all day.
We are awaiting some news on a job this week and I'm stressin', so I'm sure he's stressin' (although he never says so). Regardless of what happens with this job, first of all I know it will be whatever is best for our family and I want you to know babes...I am proud of you and I look up to you for your determination and all you are. It may not get you a job, but now you know :) Enough of the embarassment for now, Love...so here it is----I am so blessed and I want you to know I appreciate all you do for me and for our family. I love you more than I could ever write or say and I am so proud of the man you are. Thanks for loving me in the most perfect way possible!
Well, sorry you all had to endure that and don't worry, I don't do this very often and you'll never have to read anything like this from Scott, cause that's just not the kinda guy he is. But don't worry babe....I know ;)

5 comments:

jonibologna said...

too cute for words!

Mike and Kaci said...

Okay... I'll give it to him that he is a pretty nice guy and I'm sure he contributed a little to make the cutest little girl ever! :) You know we love you Scott!

Kandice said...

Those are hilarious pics of Scott...They just let his personality shine through. I'm so glad you found him Kel...being friend from a certain time period, I know it could have been much worse! ;-)

Michael W. said...

Don't make me barf... I think I really just threw up a little in my mouth... jk... haha... I guess Scott is okay, he does make awesome furniture and he is one of the funniest people I will ever meet!

Jen Simmons said...

Kelli! Sorry i didn't write back to you over text..that was a busy day for me!! Anyway, congratulations on being pregnant! Hooray! hadden gets a little sibling how fun! I would love to do pregnant pictures, any way that you want them sister...you name it you got it! Let me know, call me! Hope everything is going great for you guys!