Tuesday, September 25, 2012

10 months!

10 MONTHS!!!  These babies just grow and grow!  They are scooting machines and are working on getting their crawl on.  Case is SO fast at his "slither" that he just doesn't have the patience to learn this crawling thing.  They both sleep through the night now, with the exception of Crue once or twice a week thinking 5 am is snack time.  What is it with nursing babies??  They have still been working on those teeth...but none yet at 10 months.  Granted, I am writing this after their 11 month mark, and they have them now.  That's what you get when you're so far behind!
Case:

(Not Cooperating...as usual for this kid) He's BUSTING up laughing! Turd!
That's better!
Crue:
1st try.  He's so chill.  I tried to post another one, but I only took two and they were perfect.  haha
Cheese!!
 My FAVE!!
 Crue...
 Case...
 My babes!!
Summer has been great for all of us!  I'll include some pics of the kids enjoying the slip n' slide all together.  I had like 2 inches (if that) of water in the pool and the babies just kept crawling from pool to slip n' slide and back.  It was funny...they loved it!  Stetson just followed them back and forth laughing and as you can see all Haddyn cared about was pouring water on herself.





I sure am thankful for these days...for these special times with my sweeties and that my hubby is a STUD and I have the opportunity to stay at home and teach my kids.  (the good and bad...haha)  Haddyn dropped something the other day in the other room and I hear her say, "OH CRAP!"  Well, even though I try, it could be worse.  I'm pretty sure I had already said the other word by her age, so technically, she's behind.  HA!

1 comments:

Dedre said...

cute kids!!! So awesome you got one of them together smiling. That's always tricky with twins!