Thursday, January 26, 2012

Latest Project

Well, today was one of THOSE days. One of those days filled with crying and fits and non-napping children. Also, my pumping schedule got off and although all 4 kids were bathed, fed, read to and in bed by 9:45, I had to stay up until midnight to pump again. The joys :) Well, the good news is I got my whites not only folded, but also put away. Then came the fun part. Hooded towels for Case and Crue! (who needs clean dishes anyway?). Here are the finished projects:
Close up of ribbon:
Both finished towels:
Not the best pictures, but you get the overall drift! Pretty simple, but I needed something that could be made from start to finish, including clean up, in 45 minutes or less. They will keep my babies warm and dry anyway!!
Also--speaking of those smallest babies of mine...they are smiling so much now!! Especially Case.
Crue

Case & Crue
I promise I will soon get some pictures of my other crazies on here too. They just don't sit as still as these two :)

5 comments:

The Smaellies said...

Oh my gosh, those boys are adorable!!!! We have got to come see them soon!

Dani said...

I am amazed that you find time to craft! Way to go! Love those little Moultons!!

Michelle said...

They have grown so much! Gosh I just want to kiss them! The towels are darling too. You're so crafty!

jolley time said...

So Sweet! way to go on the towels they turned out cute!

Mike and Kaci said...

NEED TO HOLD THEM!!!! Come see me!