Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Much Needed Pics Update

WORK UPDATE:
Scott found out Friday that he does not have a permanent job at the Driggs branch of US Bank as of right now, but he was kept on a "transition team" for at least the next 30 days. This is a pain in the butt because we are stuck in waiting mode again, but it is also a good sign because he was the only person who wasn't just let go in his position AND he was the newest employee hired into that position. SO...we're still praying he has a job, but he is keeping his eyes open for other opportunities as well. There is actually a chance the position they want him for will be in Idaho Falls, which would be GREAT, so I guess we'll just hang out a few more weeks and hope it doesn't take them more than 30 days to make up their minds.

Now on to the reason for this post...I have a bunch of random pics that are in need of being posted. Here goes...
Haddyn loves to use her shopping cart as a baby stroller. It's super cute, especially when she gets like 3 babies stacked in there. This day I was getting summer stuff out to wash it and she was pretty psyched about her hat.
Okay, this is one of my faves. She is her Mommy through and through in this pic. HA! She insisted on walking around the house with no pants on, but wearing her new flip flops. Goodness, the force is strong with this one!One day I went in to get Haddyn from her nap and this is how I found her. In the first picture she is singing a song holding her feet. It was comical and of course, she thought so too, so we took pics! We have a bike trailer that we store in the garage and Haddyn LOVES it!! Every time we go outside to play, if we are not going on a bike ride she will go and sit in it for like 30 or 45 minutes playing with the buckles in it. Just another one of her little "things" that make no sense to most of us, but she loves it. Her new helmet just came in the mail so I'm going to have to get some new pics of her wearing it on here!!Haddyn loves to piles things on you if you will lay on the floor with her and Scott has been teaching her to wrestle...lovely for me when he's not home all day :) Here are a couple of pics of Haddyn wrestling her Daddy.
Okay, here are the last of them...Sorry for the abundance of Haddyn pics, but she's pretty dang cute and her personality allows for a lot of "picture perfect" experiences at our house! I can't imagine what it is going to be like with two little angels in our home...it will be amazing I'm sure!! So, it totally looks like she's wearing the same outfit and these were the same day as the last crib pics, but they aren't. We were playing in her room and she wanted put in her crib and she turned into little miss picture queen. It made for some super cute pictures though. Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

She sure is a cutie-patootie!

Kandice said...

Two babies just means you're going to have to get an external hard drive to store all the mountains of pictures you'll take! You just wait...

PS: If you ever want to play around with cute baby/Haddyn pics, I'm getting my studio lights today! :-)

Mike and Kaci said...

Super cute! Can't wait to see her tomorrow! P.S. If she is asleep when we get there- I am so waking her up!

Heather said...

Just getting caught up, so congrats on Batman! I hope things go well with the job...we're still jobless, so we totally understand. Hopefully we'll come out this summer, we'll definitely let you know!

jonibologna said...

gosh dang it, i sure do love you guys! cant wait to see you!!!

jonibologna said...

OK, so i know i already posted once this week. but I have a request. will you please post some pics of you and scott WITH haddyn. of course i am loving all the pics of her, but i totally miss you guys and wanna see you too. talking to you on your drives home to driggs has been so nice and i really feel like it has been a blessing to me. Sure do love you DAWG!!!

Unknown said...

My favorite pictures have to be the one with her legs dangling outside of her crib holding her feet and dancing. That is too cute! Kaydence hangs out of her crib too sometimes, a couple weeks ago I went to get her when she started crying and when I went in she was CLINGING to the top of the rail on the brink of falling off. Anyway they are so funny! I love how bright her blue eyes are in those pictures!!!
Yeah it is no fun being in limbo but you guys will be off to bigger and greater things before you know it! And I will call you and we will get together, I will make this happen!

jonibologna said...

i know i already commented and this isnt even a new post, but i just wanted to tell you that i love the blog makeover and i LOVE LOVE LOVE your new family picture! do you think maybe you can send it to me? pretty please, via email? I just heart your guys so much and hope you are doing fabulous. I get to see you soon, yeah!!!!!!