Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not moving...Yet

Well, because I cannot for the life of me remember who I have told and who I have not told, this is a clarification post. To back up a little bit, Scott got a job at the beginning of July at The Bank of the West in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Along with this job was supposed to come a move...to Victor, Idaho which is a little town by Driggs, Idaho which is where Scott grew up. Everyone following??

So...about a week after Scott accepted the job we still hadn't received the package from the HR department with the official offer and start date so he called to find out what was going on only to be told the position had been dropped and no longer existed. YIPPEE!! Basically, we are now back at square one re-posting the resume and interviewing and hoping for a job ASAP. So far he has had an interview at Advantage Plus Credit Union in Poky and that would be great to stick around so I could finish school and have a fantastic job and daycare, but we'll take what we can get at this point. He also met with a different bank in Victor and we'll hear more on that in a couple of weeks.

Well, that is the update and we'd really appreciate your thoughts and prayers if you have any to spare : )

2 comments:

Mike and Kaci said...

I think I can spare one thought for Scott and because I like you Kel, I will throw in a couple prayers. :) You guys will find something! By the way... where have you been all my life? (by life I mean this week?)

HARKER FAMILY said...

It would be nice if you guys could stick around. But I hope all goes well and that Scott finds a job soon. We can also spare a few prayers for you guys. Well good luck and let us know if you need anything.