Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pictures


So on Saturday we took Haddyn to have her pictures taken for the 3rd time in her life. This occasion was for a dress. This dress was my older sisters' to start with and then I wore it and her daughter Kortnee wore it and her daughter Morgan wore it and now it was Haddyn's turn. This was the first time she smiled in a photograph!! Thank heavens for the blue, fuzzy teddy bear. (I wonder if we should have bought it from them) I'm going to post a pose in a basket too and I almost had them set it up again after we'd figured out the trick to get a smile, but Haddyn was not into making that process take any longer than it had to and therefore, neither were we!

2 comments:

The J said...

I would just like to say that you are a jerk for not being in pocatello this weekend! We are starting to worry about you guys, you guys need to call us. We tried to call you like a billion times!

Anonymous said...

it seems like you are always putting your kid in some kind of basket... should I be worried?
-joni